Thursday, July 12, 2012

Oh the Summer

I'm wiling away the summer with it's terrible heat and my awful allergies the best I can.

Gaming is helping, as usual. I've been playing a lot of Pokemon on my 3DS and League of Legends on my PC (as well as Civ).


Ah yes. Watching Bewitched on Hulu and playing Pokemon! I've also been watching a lot of anime. In a way I'm glad I'm unemployed over the summer as the pain my allergies are causing me is to the level of making me mostly disabled. The allergy symptoms are mostly in my ears and lead to referred pain down my neck and shoulders. Add the migraines with aura and I'm almost useless for days at a time!

However, not all is lost. I've been doing gentle yoga with a friend, which has been wonderful. We've had to watch our money and it's been terrible. Our tires were about to shred apart and buying new ones, even the least expensive, cost a small fortune due to the size of the tires being strange. (We have a foreign car).

 I've re-started my etsy which you can find here.

1 comment:

  1. The heat is so hard, I know. I'm sorry that you have allergies on top of everything else, that is brutal! Love your work though, great way to utilize your energy. Funny, this is the bustling time of year for everyone else but I find everything to be much more challenging. BTW, I thought Brave was great! Just not what I was expecting but still, great.

    ReplyDelete