Sunday, May 6, 2012

Tattoo and Burlesque

Joining my skeleton cameo, cupcake with a D20, and the smaller tattoos I have is this thorny letter V. This is the first big one for my left arm. I have a small tattoo on my left wrist.

I wanted a tattoo representing the 18 years of my life I've been vegetarian (vegan for some of that) and I didn't want an actual word. I'm not sure why, but I can't think of a word in English I'd want tattooed on me. I'd love a rune tattoo, though.

Searching all over the internet for a cool V that looked gothy and brutal I finally found this!

Later in the summer I'll be adding some more work to this arm. I also had a dream about a tattoo to get on my lower chest that involved Odin and his ravens....


Aside from this tattoo I spent the later half of this week being very busy. I didn't teach this week, but I took a trip by train! More on that in another post.

Last night my husband and I went out to see a vaudeville burlesque troupe at our local gay bar. The bar is one of the nicest in town. It has an old art deco feel to it, with a stage and a great open plan with two bars. It's a really nice venue.

I wore my Louise Black skeleton corset. I rarely wear it and need to more. Corsets are very comfortable for my back!

You can see some of my other tattoos in this picture. I'm wearing a necklace from Queenie Pocket full of Posiez.

Onto the mini top hat I secured a small sparkly tiara that I originally wore to the combined bachelor party bar event that my husband I had before our wedding.

I'm wearing boots that you can't see. It was awfully hot last night!

2 comments:

  1. tattoo
    http://www.bullseyetattoos.com/
    I found great love and good support over the years, and now reading this article will again supports me on a different way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Water Damage 33904
    http://www.betterliferestoration.com/water/damage-restoration/florida
    i like your blog, I have it in my rss reader and always like new things coming up from it.

    ReplyDelete