Wednesday, March 21, 2012

St. Patricks' Day

What a rush of a weekend! We drove hours and hours to another city to visit friends and family and attend a St. Patrick's Day party. I'd had terrible back pain the last two weeks and one day of drinking whiskey off and on (not to excess) and the back pain finally went away. Isn't that wild? Two weeks of hot/cold showers, gentle pilates, massage, and even advil didn't work!

Well, despite my mixed feelings about the origins of St. Patrick's Day and how ridiculous all Americans are about being "Irish" I took the chance to have some fun.

My husband tried absinthe for the first time!

By coincidence I had my favorite drink at Starbucks, a green tea frappucino. So I guess it fit with the theme of green things...
Finally, the most fun was had with my new friend (who I met at the Emilie Autumn concert!). We made a video about all the scary people in green and then I edited it into utter ridiculousness..

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment