Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Happy Wedding Anniversary!

Four years ago Dustin and I got married.

I'm actually editing a video about it to put up sometime this week.

We had a nice day together and went to the library. We're saving money to go see our friend's band play with some national metal acts next week. (Goat Whore and Dying Fetus, I know, I know the names are metal, what can I say...)

For our anniversary we took a picture that would look like a band photo because we've been joking about the way band photos always look for local bands. Heck, even for some bigger bands.


I'm wearing the same shirt I made in preparation for our wedding in 2008.  Back then I was very active on the Offbeat Bride site and even got featured in one of her ads. It was very cool. We looked at our wedding as a party. We had a Christian ceremony and then a reception with 5 metal bands, vegan sushi, and lots of alcohol.

Today Dustin left work early and we got some supplies for dinner, took photos, watched a video game documentary, and went to the university library to find some cool books.

No comments:

Post a Comment