Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Blood Dripping Manicure

Well a bloody manicure is as good as any other topic to start off this new blog.  How many other blogs of mine lay dormant and dying around the internet? Well, probably as many as the defunct websites that I've built over the years. Practice makes perfect!

Back to the topic "at hand". The manicure I gave myself, of course. This isn't the first time I've tried this look. I was inspired by the Lady of the Manners over at Gothic Charm School.

Last night was general Goth maintenance night. I added black dye over the older pink dye in my hair and even worked on stretching my ears. (Must get to 0g).  

Today was a great day. I was treated by my beautiful Metal Geeky husband to a soy latte and then bought myself a copy of the Emily the Strange DS game. I'll review it soon! Our trip to the nearby town to shop was wonderful accompanied by the cold and gentle rain. After returning home I had some gluten-free vegan chili for a late lunch and a glass of Witches Brew spiced wine.

Now as the night settles in I'm giving Vampire Diaries a chance on Netflix and trying to relax before bed.

Not bad for a first post.

1 comment:

  1. Love the creepy nails! So curious if you enjoyed Vampire Diaries. I loved season 1 much more than season 2. My sister and I talk about it in a supernatural TV podcast on a regular basis. Kind of have a love-hate relationship with it.

    ReplyDelete