Sunday, March 4, 2012

Moving

Ok, so after the long, long holiday season in December of visiting many folks all over the state we started the new year with moving!! We didn't expect to move, but my allergies were getting so bad living in a small, rural town surrounded by forest that I felt I couldn't survive our last summer down here without moving. So we moved back to the city where Dustin is finishing university. We found a building surrounded by cement that is all brick and mortar, so no mold. I'm already doing so much better I can't believe it.

The kitchen has all black appliances and beautiful marble counters.
 There are little shelves everywhere for me to decorate.
There isn't much carpet so that helps my allergies a lot!

Sometime soon I'm going to make a video tour of the apartment and put it on my youtube channel. I loved living above a friend in our old duplex, but living in this basement apartment with so few allergens has improved my life so much.

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy, do I know how a sudden move can topple down a life for a while but I am thrilled to hear that moving to the city has made you feel better. You are a true Goth! I love seeing your new space and can't wait for the video.

    ReplyDelete