Friday, November 4, 2011

Last Costume!

Monday night we went out for vegan sushi (avocado and seaweed yum!).  We wore our costumes. Our friend and neighbor made a cool steampunk Alice in Wonderland dress for herself, but I won't post her photo since I'm not sure she'd want me to do it.

I dressed up as an alchemist/witch.  I played an alchemist in Pathfinder, a game system that is similar to Dungeons and Dragons. 

 Alchemist garter belt that I got at a pirate faire. Bloomers from Etsy and my skull dice bag made a nice pouch .


 Here you can see my rings and a full size picture of the whole outfit next to the big, carved wooden dragon that the sushi place has in their foyer.  It was a fun time. 

Halloween or Samhain is the anniversary of Dustin asking me to marry him in 2008!  We were at a metal show and he proposed and gave me a black pearl ring.  I no longer wear the ring because my joints swell randomly and one ring is all I can do on any finger, sometimes no ring at all.  Anyhow, he surprised me by bringing home a soy latte for me and delivered it to me in bed!  Espresso is romance to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment